The Gowanus Canal Community Advisory Group’s Admin Committee met via Zoom conference on Friday, September 18th, at 10:00 a.m.
Committee members attending:
1) Committee reviewed and approved final Addendum to Charter
2) Committee reviewed nine (9) CAG applications – will report to general group
Regarding applications –
Discussed the need to elaborate on the application to include the following:
• the CAG mission printed onto the top of the application
Add the following two (2) questions:
• How did you hear or learn about the Gowanus Canal CAG?
• What is it about the CAG’s mission that motivates you at this point in time to join and what would you like to contribute to its stated mission?
Finally, Admin annually sends out the CAG Membership Survey in October. Since COVID has changed so much for so many during the membership year, Admin would like the CAG to discuss the possible suspension of the survey and its subsequent attendance review for the 2019-2020 year.